IF YOU’RE on the lookout for love, then double checking your horoscope can be a fun way to check your compatibility.
Those born from April 20 tend to be peaceful and sensual, so pick your partner carefully for a harmonious relationship.
What are the Taurus horoscope dates?
Taurus begins its cycle in the middle of Spring, so if you’re born between April 20 and May 20, then you’re an Taurus.
The dates for the rest of the signs are:
- Aries: March 20 – April 19
- Gemini: May 21 – June 20
- Cancer: June 21 – July 22
- Leo: July 23 – August 22
- Virgo: August 23 – September 22
- Libra: September 23 – October 22
- Scorpio: October 23 – November 21
- Sagittarius: November 22 – December 21
- Capricorn: December 22 – January 19
- Aquarius: January 20 – February 18
- Pisces: February 19 – March 20
What does the Taurus star sign mean?
Taurus is ruled by Venus, which is the planet of beauty and love, making them romantic and supportive.
They are patient and usually content, and as they are an earth sign, they love the outdoors too, enjoying walks and bike rides.
Being a bull, they can be one of two paces – slow and steady, or ready to charge.
What signs are compatible with Taurus?
Taurus match best with other earth signs, or water signs – they enjoy the finer things in life, but need to be paired with those with a similar energy.
- Cancer – they both sensitive, enjoy security, and will stand by by each other when things get tough
- Capricorn – they also share a need for security, and Capricorns are romantic and interested in long-term relationships
- Pisces – they both love art and music, and Pisces have a great imagination to add some excitement to the relationship
most read in fabulous
- Aquarius – Aquarians can be too care-free, making a long-term relationship with a security loving Taurus tough
- Gemini – Gemini can be energetic to the point of hyper, which can clash with the steady pace of a Taurus
- Sagittarius – while Taurus enjoy a comfortable life, Sagittariuses need constant change and variety, causing issues in a relationship
What celebrities are Taurus?
George Clooney, David Beckham, Adele, Megan Fox, Dwayne Johnson, Tina Fey, Channing Tatum, Gigi Hadid, Robert Pattinson, Lily Allen